- Have you considered taking up a volunteer role?
- Do you have time to spare, to help make a difference to a small charity?
- Would you like to spend some time volunteering and gain valuable experience that can help when you apply for a job or further study?
- Would you like to help us to help families with disabled children and users of our community centre and make a difference in their lives?
If you answer yes to any of the above then volunteering with us may be for you - at family Voice we can offer a range of short or longer term voluunteering opportunities across a number of areas; from office administration and finance through to event coordination, fundraising and more.
Volunteer roles can have a minimum time commitment or offer flexible one-off opportunities.
What we offer
- Reasonable expenses
- Training and Learning Opportunities
- Experience of working for a charity
- A structured induction in the work of FVP
- Team sessions and support
If you would like to volunteer for us please call 01733 685510 or email email@example.com