Join Toni Bailey (Assistant Director SEND / Inclusion Peterborough and Cambridgeshire) who will be hosting two sessions for parent carers all about the SEND Strategy.
There will be:
- An overview of the Joint SEND Strategy in terms of the key intents and outcomes;
- A chance to review focus areas of phase 1 and the chance for the parents/carers attending to share their views on progress made;
- The opportunity to be consulted on focus areas for phase 2.
The sessions will take place on teams, and there is no need to book. Simply go to our events page and click on the links in the calendar for the session you wish to attend.
Sessions will take place on
- Thursday 14 July 17:30-18:30
- Tuesday 19 July 13:00-14:00